The DynaFlo 8000 is a curative therapeutic system. It eliminates the primary causes of pressure ulcers and relieves pain for the patients who suffer.
Maximum weight: 400 lbs
Type of wounds: Stage 1 to 4 wounds
Warranty: 2 years
Availability: Rental only
- Moderate risk
- Stage 1 to 4 wounds
- Moderate alternating and static
- Treats moderate to high pain
- Stretch cover and quilted (optional)
- Ventilated cells : 8 liters/min.
- Maximum weight : 400 lbs
Automatic adjustment of the pressure
The pump is equipped with a microprocessor and the pressure is adjusted according the weight and the positioning of the patient.
“Cell in cell“ design
An internal cell is found inside each cell. This design saves the pelvis from touching the bed base in a sitting position (bottoming out).
- Dimensions : 36” x 80” x 8”
- High alternating and static
- 8” transverse air cells
- Transport mode : 2 hours
- Suitable for patients weighing up to 400 lbs
- Microprocessor control
- Without programming, automatic adjustment of the pressure according to the weight and the positioning
- Possibility to manually adjust the pressure to maximize comfort
- Audible alarm et visual indicators
GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE SURFACES
- Stretch cover
- Standard bed linen
- Silent pump, without programming
- Removable, waterproof, antimicrobial and antibacterial cover
- Easy-to-clean cover
- Emergency deflation of the cells in less than 10 seconds
- Alarm for low pressure and high pressure
- The DynaFlo 8000 will remain inflated for at least 2 hours
- 20% at 5 mmHg
- 100% < 32 mmHg
- Stretch and quilted (optional)
TWO SYSTEMS IN ONE
- The DynaFlo 8000 operates in two modes: Moderate alternating and static
- When we push on the “static” button, the alternating stops and the static mode goes into operation. The pressure always remains under the occlusion of the capillaries
- The DynaFlo 8000 provides a low air loss, or 8 liters per minute.
- The ventilated cells make it possible to ventilate the thoratic and sacral area, reducing skin maceration.